Friday, October 26, 2007

Kids' Turn: Q&A



(Proof that Riley does his homework . . . in my office. No good rickum snarum . . . .)

Ashley asked, "Which do you prefer, football or rugby?"

"I have to say football. One thing that's better about rugby, though, is that it's a faster game. But football's rougher, and I liked that more." (Kid's got aggression issues.)



Grandma Penny asked, "Ruggers is such a British word. Will you be speaking with British accents the next time I see you?"

"Noe, nawt at awl. Soe vehry sawry." Actually, they've friends from all over the globe, but they hang with the South Africans. Riley has started saying "Yaw" for "Yes."



And we've run out of questions. So Jonah wants to say, "Hi, Matthew (Smith, I think)! I love the Rugby Club! I love you, grammas and grampas!"


More questions, please. As things become normal for us, it's hard to imagine what you'd want to hear about. But next week the kids will report on Halloween in the UAEen.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So I'm not so patiently waiting for you to update you blog as it is Friday... I am quite anxious to hear about Halloween out there! I am also excited to see this virtual tour of your house! Other than that, there are no questions here!

steed8 said...

hey i like the little movie!!!!!!!!!!