Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pazienza

Hello, Loyal Reader (which is, as far as I can tell, not far off the mark).

I mean Ashley.

Please be patient: we were all ready to go on Friday when we discovered that blogspot doesn't like long videos--a discovery more than an hour in the making. So we'll be late this week: have to do a redux of the house tour (under 1 minute). Also had a cute interview with #3, but that, too, will have to be cut. So solly.

Meantime: Halloween happened, Wii party with the Turners was a blast, took the church stuff over to the new digs on Friday afternoon, and, after hearing about Dave's interview at Mayo, vascillated between absolute self-loathing and the profound sense we are where we need to be, that my time to shine will come, and that for now I must contented be with the promise of eternal reward. In other words, get on with life.

Way to go Dave and Amber! And way to go, Ricky! No surprises on either count. Godspeed you both.

A bientot,

J

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you for the update. I was getting worried. Can't wait to see the house and hear about all else!

Unknown said...

Rude! We read it regularly too! What is going on with Amber and Dave? And Ricky? Why are your children just numbers now? That's all I've got.

ec said...

ditto to ash, i too am excited to see the house.

ditto to hobo, rude! we read too, meaning darren and i. that says alot...i'm not sure he even reads mine;)

we love you guys.

Amber said...

Love it...blogs, what did we ever do before this? Hey, who are you, Hobo? My stab in the dark is Darcy, but I could be way off? Hey Jon, did you ever figure out who Ahnos was? :) It really is so great to keep updated this way, keep it up. Wendy and I are having a heck of a time with the communication on facebook! :)