Sunday, August 3, 2008

Teaser 14: Post-Caserta Blues et al.

Various shots, double-loaded and therefore scrambled. So there's one of the boys back on the beach at Fregene building an impressive castle (we're going to the Adriatic tomorrow on our way to Verona), one of Michelangelo's Mose' (thanks, Jen!), one of the men before under the Perticaroli's pergola, one of the boys preparing to storm the castle (inside Castel Sant'Angelo), and one of a watermelon seed-spitting contest just off the Appian Way. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'd be sad to leave to. Glad you had an enjoyable trip though! Say hi to dad for me!

Ashley said...

I meant too, as in, as well. Jon, I knew you'd shudder when you saw my comment so I had to fix it quickly.

Adam said...

Jon, are you sucking in? The watermelon picture, I mean, not the pergola. Good to see the whole family enjoying itself. Have a safe trip back to the UAE.