Sunday, September 30, 2007

Newsflash: Our Ship(ment) Has Come In!




All 45 boxes present and accounted for. Customs opened 3 of them without loss. Nothing broken, stolen, or smunched except a book or two. Dang, I know how to pack!

Plus, our dining room table was delivered tonight (Sunday). They showed up at 10:34 pm. I was reuniting with my iMac, and everyone else was asleep. Delivered, assembled (impact drills and all) and left by 11:30, and no one woke up. What a strange and wondrous magic this place has! (Maybe we'll sleep through the hotel construction after all . . . .)

Salaam alakum,

Moi

1 comment:

Mom Penny said...

Hi, I'm trying again, hopefully I won't have to re-register every week.

I love your blog, it is so you, but you don't have to push all the limits. all the time, Jonathon.

It does sound like lots of fun though. Love and hugs to everyone, especially my boys. Love you guys, Mom Penny